This post contains an example of what it can do to an everyday photograph. Hope you have fun with it and link me up with the edits where you use it - it's always great to see them.
For your free download of "Renaissance Music", click HERE.
The photograph on which I applied Renaissance Music.
My editing steps:
* sharpened photograph
* added texture
* selected Color Burn blend mode, at 100% opacity
* applied a Layer Mask
* with soft brush adjusted to 45% opacity, removed texture from most of ornamental cabbage
* flattened layers
* duplicate layer
* Filter>Artistic>Poster Edges
* reduced Poster Edges opacity to 55%
* applied signature
* saved as both a PSD and a JPG
Scroll down to my previous post if you would like to see the new texture sets available in my Texture Sets Shoppe.