It began as a macro of geranium petals and stems. I added one of my new Art-Easy textures - tried a few different blending modes and opacities and came up with an image I like so much, I decided to make a blog button of it.
Here are a few of the other effects achieved with the same photograph and texture:
If you would like to try out some of these Art-Easy textures on photographs you would like to use as a canvas to create some art, simply scroll down to the previous post, or click HERE. Four new textures are available there for free download. Have fun!
I am linking this post to Lisa's The Creative Exchange. Just click on her button to join us there!