Hi there! Just dropping in to show you another way to use your textures.
First think of words you would like to put into an image (you can view examples there) and go to:
How To Apply A Wordle To A Texture
* go to Wordle and create your 'word cloud' - don't forget to click on "Randomize" to see different ways Wordle can configure your words
* when you see a configuration (word cloud) you like, take a screen shot using the button PrtScn on the top righthand corner of your keyboard
* open (or drag) your screen shot of your Wordle into your photo editing program (here I use PSE 8)
* crop the screen shot to eliminate Wordle.net's text around edges
* open a texture in your editing program that you would like to use as a background
* apply your cropped Wordle to the texture
* use your move tool to position it and to adjust the size to what you want
* try different blending modes until you see an effect you like
* once the word cloud is positionned, I like to try Filter>Poster Edges (reducing opacity) to see if it produces a pleasing effect - if it doesn't add to the image, simply click "Undo"
* use your own ingenuity and knowledge of PS to personalize your creation
* have fun!!!