Esther Williams group began planning to search for fake abnormalities and civilians trapped elsewhere, in case they could no longer hide elsewhere. Esther William dazed through the helicopter window, so Jocasta William turned into a corpse and the rest of his family went somewhere else. He sighed again, his relationship has just improved because this killing of the Earth has turned into a cloud of smoke, and later he and his have a front line, only the living and the eternal cannot go the same way.
– Esther, don be sad, your brother doesn want you to be that way, isn that what youve been thinking about? Don you have a lot of relatives waiting to be rescued?
Esther William nods, Azura Georges words are not wrong, and its a good thing that a seven-person house turns into a zombie, rather than all of them becoming zombies left alone in this world. Esther William went to the back of Azura George, and now they
e in the same helicopter with he, and theres no one behind the, so he has not shy about putting your arms around my neck.
– Where should we go now? Without meeting my father, we don know where to gather.
– We will first conduct a review of all parts of the city as soon as possible to inform everyone that the assembly area has been call off.
– Thats all we have to do, but we don have much fuel, and we can fly forever. All the fuel was concentrated in the concentration area.
Azura George did not express his opinion but leaned back to the chair to enjoy Esther Williams arms, and after a while, he spoke.
– So while we
e searching for the victims, we
e already looking for a safe place to hide.
– Thats all right. Please park the helicopter on the roof of that building.
Azura George, as Esther William said, immediately turned down the lever without asking for any reason, and he has absolute confidence in your ability and his decision. Esther William squinted at his admiration at his highly skilled movements, and it seemed that at the end of the world, he accidentally held the greatest man in the hand. Its just that Azura Georges personality is mature and childish, and he likes to monopolize and be jealous, otherwise, Esther William would have felt much more comfortable, and he didn like the feeling of embrace that he gave him, it was a bit of a problem.
After the helicopter landed on the roof of that big building, Esther William pushed the door down, looked up, and the helicopter Beatrix Henry was trying to land. Is he waving his hand to tell him to look elsewhere, besides two such big helicopters parked on the same rooftop? But without saying a word, the helicopter landed, and Beatrix Henry and Bridget Henry jumped one after another.
– Why did you land here?
– This is the building of S.M. Entertainment, the nations most flourishing conglomerate, and one of the majority who doesn trust information about the zombie epidemic we provide. They didn stop the activities, they didn take advantage of the opportunity to build up resources. This is a huge cave of corpses, but there may still be civilians and prostitutes trapped here, so lets take a look.
– I remember they held dozens of big and small press conferences to create a scandal, and I never saw a coffin without tears.
Bridget Henry just spoke, and the sound was somewhat ironic.
– Its too easy to die.
– Whether we
e alive or dead, we can save someone or that person, maybe we can find a person whos immune to the zombie, and we can make a vaccine.
As Azura George said, he carried a bulletproof armor on Esther Williams body, put two grenades on his side, and even stopped by his face and said,
– You can follow me. Ill protect you.
– Are you sure?
Esther William squints he smiles and makes Azura George feel a little embarrassed, with the ability to protect someone like you at the moment, but he will never back down.
– Whoever wants to touch you, walk through my body.
– All right.
Esther William smiled, and hed heard so many times about these vows of life and death, but the look on Azura Georges face when he said those words didn contain any false taste. Its a little reliable.
Beatrix Henry and Bridget Henry, who had lost sight of Esther William and Azura Georges love, were immediately rushed forward, and in their hands were two pistols, one bag, and a grenade stuck in their sides. He doesn know if its possible. Its not like the walkers are injured, but they
e still taking it with them just in case.
Beatrix Henry lowered the bar and took the gun to the emergency exit handle and fired. Hold the door like its going to fall out. Successfully open the door and go down.
– Be careful.
Esther William followed them now, Azura George stepped forward, one hand blocking his chest like a guardian who kept him safe. The exit was a little dark because the lights weren to turn back on, but the crowd couldn turn them on. Just in case theres a walker underneath, they
e going to be able to smell the static.
The roar from below made the four of them realize the danger nestled on the wall, and Beatrix Henry, a police chief who had been rolling around for years without expressing any emotion, looked down at the hallway below. Walking back and forth, a couple of dead men and women existed dressed badly, but they were on the top floor, which seemed to be taking advantage of the solar eclipse and doing something impure. Beatrix Henry watched for a moment, and then the three men in the back walked forward, making a murmur as if nothing had happened:
– We can use his powers right now, Bridget Henrys electrical pull will make a loud noise, seducing the walkers. Now Im going to shoot them in the middle of their heads, if nothing happens to them, Bridget Henry and Azura George, each of them, come. Crushing his skull.
– Yes, sir, shoot.
Bridget Henry nodded. Azura George refused to give his opinion, but there was no objection, and he touched the side and pulled out a 20-centimeter-long defensive bar. Beatrix Henry saw the two of them ready to shoot with their guns up. There was a sound, but in a moment two walkers fell. One-shot in the head, what could it be, Beatrix Henry wasn even happy when a walker moved his finger to get up. He didn miss a shot, but this walker didn die, and Beatrix Henry shot the walkers head with a gun. Once again, its no use.
– Damn, they
e not affected by the bullets, it looks like the brains fully visualized.
Bridget Henry was about to jump right now, and Azura George didn say no and ran as fast as lightning. Its not clear what you did, but with just two basic lines, him successfully split the skull of the other zombie.
– Wow, thats great! Azura George, you
e good at this!
Esther William lavished praise on Azura George, and at the same time, he came up from the other side of the corpse and signaled that he would open his hand. Esther William, who didn understand anything, reached out one hand, and Azura George put it in his palm glass emits yellow and white light.
– Its a testicle!
When Esther Williams words came to an end, Bridget Henry and Beatrix Henry came along, and the two of them looked at each other for a moment and spoke in unison.
– Is that a real testicle? How to absorb it.
– Only the same system can absorb. Ive never heard of it, so I don know. As for Azura George, the fire system, so the testicles he can absorb are red, and the testicles. Its a bit yellowish and white, maybe…
Esther William hesitated to be sure because his knowledge was too limited, Azura George at this moment followed him:
– Its a needle.
– How do you know?
Azura George didn answer immediately, but went to the walker, knocked on his skull, and he said:
– Just now Beatrix Henry couldn shoot it down because there was a shield around his brain that protected it like armor. The bullets are incredibly strong.
– Then how did you cut his skull?
Azura George also did not keep Beatrix Henry waiting for a long time, holding up the master bar to answer.
– This owner is from a teacher who gave it to me when I was in the army, and its material is a diamond-like alloy. I can pierce my hip.
– Thats amazing!
Esther William stared at the master, and Azura George looked curious in his eyes. As he entered the palm of his hand, there was an indescribable tenderness under his eyes.
– Give it to me.
Esther William, with bright eyes, grabbed the master bar.
– Really, you gave it to me?
Esther William couldn hide he joys and was about to jump when Bridget Henry signaled silence.
– There are footsteps, everyone, be careful.
– We made a move like that, they
e almost there. Esther, Ill take the sperm first, well talk about it later.
Esther William, as Azura George said, put the sperm in a space bag and then stood behind him like a little cat. Thanks to the walkers, they knew it wasn bullets that didn kill them, but because of the evolution of the walkers.
You'll Also Like
The Most Villainous PlayerChapter 4 4 hours ago
The Empress Of The Abandoned PalaceChapter 5 4 hours ago
Up & Down In Sister’s LifeChapter 4 4 hours ago
THE EXTREME OF LIFEChapter 10 4 hours ago
I Was Once A Stupid BetChapter 9 4 hours ago
THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE PAUPER (love story)Chapter 2 4 hours ago
Wolf and OrphanChapter 10 4 hours ago
The Peculiar Events of Kaiser LloydChapter 2 4 hours ago
Black Eyed SusanChapter 10 4 hours ago
To GrowChapter 10 4 hours ago
Travels of The Child of OriginChapter 8 4 hours ago
The Cursed Ice BladeChapter 10 4 hours ago